A Sign of the Times - COVID-19 Update
First and foremost - we know this is a difficult time right now and our hearts go out to literally everyone, because really, we’re all affected by this crisis, and we’re all in this together.
Right now, safety is number one. With this, though we remain open for the time being, we've implemented extra safety precautions at the shop and have updated our hours.
Here are the fast facts:
- All locations are now operating from 10am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday.
- If you're in SK we offer free delivery (!) to your door step when you order online.
- If you do come in, expect some new rules around social distancing to be put in place. This is best for us all, don't take it personally.
- Also expect our store to smell like a hospital - we are sanitizing the $h!t out of all surfaces and things people touch. Cleanliness has always been a big priority for us, but we know, now more than ever, we need to heavy up.
- We've gone cashless. We apologize for any inconvenience, but for now, payment methods via card only.
- We're holding on recycling. For the time being, we are no longer accepting outside packaging back into our stores. We’re passionate about recycling cannabis packaging, but ask that you hold on to any recycling until further notice.
In general, we're staying positive and doing all that we can to show up for our communities. We will continue to provide uplifting energy by encouraging creativity, advocating for well-being, and nourishing personal exploration. Right now there are but a few small things we can contribute - good vibes is one of them.
Oh, and one last thing, please remember: THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME – If you’re sick, you know the drill, isolate yo'self.
To all of our neighbours, friends, colleagues, clients, and family - we’re thinking about you. Stay safe and healthy.