How To Make An Apple Pipe
It's that time of year, we're all baking up a storm - if you know what we mean.
Don’t get us wrong, apple pies and crumbles are a welcome addition to any crisp winter day, but apples can serve another purpose too.
If you’re in a pinch and don’t have papers, or maybe you just want to try something new and festive, try your hand at the apple pipe. When life gives you apples, make a pipe - y'kno?
- Rip out that stem (or cut it out if you're fancy).
- Where the stem used the be, stab a pen into the apple on a slight angle. If you’ve got a metal straw, that will work too. Drive the pen about half way down the apple.
- Once you’ve made the hole, remove the pen.
- Use the pen to make another hole, this time near the bottom of the apple. Poke a hole that meets up with the first hole. This will be your mouth piece. You can place it at an angle that feels comfortable to you.
- Poke a third, and final, hole on the side of the apple. The hole should meet with the other tunnels that you have created. This will be you choke (or maybe you call is a carburetor). This will help to clear smoke out of the chamber you’ve created.
- Carve out a little bowl at the top of the apple, at the entrance of your first hole. This will be the bowl for your bud.
- Spark up!
If you give this a whirl, send us a pic on Instagram. We'd love to shout you out!
P.S. Apple pipes will dry faster than you think. We recommend one apple per session.
P.P.S. Here are some strains that we're loving right now: